The Aircast A2 Wrist Brace is designed to provide support for wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain), carpal tunnel syndrome, post-operative use, and post-removal of casting or splint. Using dual removable stabilizers located above and below the hand, the A2 controls wrist movement while allowing full finger dexterity. Adjustable straps allow for a personalized fit while the contoured shape and cool, dry Breath-O-Prene (R) material ensures comfort. Easy to apply, the A2 Wrist Brace can be worn during most daily activities.
Product Features & Benefits:
- Dual stabilizers restrict wrist movement while permitting full finger function.
- Adjustable straps and three sizes ensure personalized fit.
- Contoured shape and breathable fabric promote comfort.
- Available with Thumb Spica to hold thumb securely in place.
- Wrist injuries (ligament instability, sprain or muscle strain)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-operative application
- Post-removal of casting or splint
- For Wrist and Thumb Injury, use the A2 Wrist Brace with Thumb Spica
Measurement is wrist circumference
|05WSL||Left||5″ – 6.5″||Small|
|05WSR||Right||5″ – 6.5″||Small|
|05WML||Left||6.125″ – 7.75″||Medium|
|05WMR||Right||6.125″ – 7.75″||Medium|
|05WLL||Left||7.5″ – 9″||Large|
|05WLR||Right||7.5″ – 9″||Large|