The Aspen Summit 631 Back Support limits motion and provides effective compression for the relief of low back pain. Utilizing innovative materials and an ergonomic design, the Summit 631 contours comfortably to the vast majority of patient anatomies without compromising support. Now available in a NEW one size adjustable and the original sized versions.
How do I clean the Summit 631 when it is dirty?Use a mild soap and water to clean the pads by hand. Pat them dry with a towel and lay out to air dry. Do not use heat to dry the brace.
- FOR THE PROVIDER
- How do I select the correct size?
- Refer to the sizing chart below.
- What spinal indications was this brace designed to treat?
- Kyphosis, Osteoporosis, Compression Fractures, Fusions, Burst Fractures.
- How is the Summit 631 different than the Summit 637 or Summit 456?
- The Summit 631 and the Summit 637 share the same tightening system and the same sizes. The Summit 637 provides additional coverage with the addition of rigid side panels.