The DDS Cervitrac is the most comprehensive cervical traction device for treating neck pain. It’s the first device that offers the option to receive pneumatic traction while lying down in the supine position or upright for mobile treatment. Never be restricted to the confines of a doorway again!
- Drug free neck pain relief
- Easily provide on the spot treatment
The process is simple: by increasing the intervertebral disc space, pressure applied on the nerve root is relieved, thereby, eliminating pain while assisting active-rehabilitation. Spinal decompression reveals promising results for the future, and effective management of patients with all types of disc disease and spinal injuries.
Don’t ever limit your options for treatment or even your mobility while being treated. You can have it all! The soft traction collar can detach from the DDS Cervitrac frame giving users total freedom to treat their condition. Find traction relief while lying down, sitting up or standing.
- Herniated, Bulging discs
- Whiplash injuries (injuries which do not involve breakage or dislocation of the bones)
- Degenerative changes (arthritis)
- Nerve Impingement
- Compressions / Radiculopathies
- Spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Spinal Stenosis
- Compression fracture