The Shoulder Wrap-On Pad is one of many different cold therapy pads designed by DonJoy for use with the DonJoy IceMan (compatible with Classic and CLEAR3 models). It offers a clear advantage in helping patients manage post-operative pain and swelling with the controlled and consistent delivery of cold therapy. Wrap-On Pads are designed with a hook engageable material and come with a wrap to secure the cold pad around the affected area.
Features & Benefits:
- Good option for natural, drug-free pain relief and to control swelling
- Reducing inflammation may speed up rehabilitation
- Anatomical design ensures pad makes good contact with shoulder
- Features DonJoy’s patented semi-closed loop circulations system to maintain consistent and accurate temperatures
- Includes cold pad and wrap for easy and convenient application.
- Can provide extended cold therapy if prescribed – use as directed by your medical professional
Specifications & Sizing Guidelines:
|PART NUMBER||DESCRIPTION||HOSE TYPE||PAD TYPE||MEASUREMENT|
|11-1334-9-00000||Shoulder Wrap-On Pad – Universal||Regular Hose||Non-Sterile||14″ x 23″ x 12.5″|
|11-1397-9-00000||Shoulder Wrap-On Pad – Small||Regular Hose||Non-Sterile||12.75″ x 19″ x 12.25″|
- The Universal Shoulder Wrap is made to be slightly large so that it fits most people. If somewhat loose, it can be adjusted by tightening the wrap to secure it better to the shoulder.
- A loose cold pad is okay as long as it still makes contact with the body.
- The small size tends to fit smaller statured people better, usually teenagers and women.
The DonJoy Advantage:
DonJoy IceMan with dual pump recirculation technology. The DonJoy® IceMan® features a recirculation system that allows water warmed after flowing through the cold pad to be preserved and remixed with cooler ice water at a constant flow rate, providing consistent cool water distribution throughout the cold pad.
Other versions restrict or pinch water flow to the cold pad, causing variable flow rates and inconsistent cold pad temperatures.