McDavid 421 Knee Support
- Designed to help relieve symptoms of chondromalacia, patellar subluxation and tendonitis, while offering medial-lateral support and prevention of ligament injuries
- Padded buttress supports the patella
- Reinforced ligament support with spring steel stays
- Top and bottom hook and loop closures ensure outstanding fit
- Latex-free neoprene provides thermal/compression therapy
- Outer heavy-duty nylon fabric for durability
- Fits left or right
Content: 100% latex-free 4.8mm neoprene (CR)—exclusive of binding/straps/cover fabric
Laser focus on the journey. McDavid is a pioneer in the evolution of sports medicine and the industry leader in sports medicine products with a keen focus on:
• Prevention – providing protection and helping reduce the incidence of injury.
• Protection – supporting an athlete’s return to activity and enhancing performance.
McDavid SportMed products play an integral role in sports medicine and support the ultimate goal of all athletes – to perform at their best.
We started the evolution with a quiet revolution. McDavid has been at the sharp end of sports medicine advancements, technology and thinking for 30+ years. Our focus remains intensely on bringing every advantage to every athlete via:
• Prevention – Provide preemptive protection to reduce the incidence of injury and rehabilitative protection to speed an athlete’s return.
• Protection – Support an athlete’s post-injury return to activity and enhance an athlete’s performance both physically and mentally.
McDavid SportMed™ products are often recommended by physicians and athletic trainers to be worn while recovering from an injury. Additionally, selected products may be worn to prevent injuries from occurring in the first place.
McDavid offers a tremendous variety of SportMed™ products; each designed to offer a targeted level of protection, performance and comfort.