Swede-O Thermal Arthritic Gloves are anatomically shaped to provide warmth and even compression to help relieve arthritic pain. Textured area in palm and fingertips provide additional grip for everyday activities. Open finger tips allow for a better sense of touch.
Swede-O Thermal Arthritic Gloves are designed to relieve aches, pains and stiffness associated with arthritis of the hands. The thermal lining captures and retains your natural body heat and helps increase circulation for effective long lasting pain relief and therapy. Swede-O Thermal Arthritic Gloves provide mild compression to help control or decrease swelling and pain of the joints. Wearing the gloves helps reduce the effects of Arthritis, poor circulation and other wrist and hand conditions.
May be a suitable treatment for:
- Arthritic pain
- RSI (Repetitive Stress Injuries)
- Pain, stiffness or inflammation of the finger joints
- Weakness in the joints
- Visible deformities in the fingers
• Features a textured layer on the inner palm and palm side of fingertips to enable easier gripping
• Useful to wear doing daily tasks as they reduce soreness and swelling of the wrist, hands and fingers
• Anatomically shaped, contours to the natural shape of the wrist and hand for increased comfort and support
• Allows for full use of fingers and better sense of touch
• Adjustable closure strap to enhance comfort
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
- prior to activity
- during activity
- after activity
Swede-O Thermal Supports are a natural and valuable compliment to present methods of treatment. They can be worn almost anytime and anywhere, so they can continuously work toward helping overcome injury caused by trauma or overuse more quickly, giving increased comfort to injured areas and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Swede-O Thermal supports are a valuable aid in helping rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.