Swede-O® Thermal Heel-Rite™ provides effective daytime treatment for Plantar Fasciitis. The support straps replace the need for taping by lifting the arch and providing compression to the plantar fascia for immediate relief. The Heel-Rite applies effective support to relieve tension and pain on the plantar fascia during the day when you need it most.
Engineered with MVT²:
Micro Ventilated Thermal Technology
Swede-O Thermal Supports have a micro ventilated breathable membrane that provides a free flow of air, allowing the skin to remain well ventilated and comfortable. The soft thermal lining captures and retains your natural body heat for effective pain relief and therapy. With unsurpassed quality this thermal support provides comfortable compression and warmth to help reduce swelling and associated pain to promote recovery.
• Fits comfortably in your shoe and easy to use
• One of the only therapy devices to help treat Plantar Fasciitis symptoms during the day
• Universal Design fits right or left foot
• Arch support strap provides compression to the plantar fascia for immediate relief
• Soft and comfortable material against the skin
• Binding tape sewn around edges of material for durability and comfort
• Care Instructions: Hand wash in warm water using a mild soap. Drip dry. Do not wring, twist, tumble dry, bleach or dry in direct sunlight.
To help PREVENT soft tissue injury wear
prior to activity
Swede-O Thermal Supports are a natural and valuable compliment to present methods of treatment. They can be worn almost anytime and anywhere, so they can continuously work toward helping overcome injury caused by trauma or overuse more quickly, giving increased comfort to injured areas and reducing inflammation and swelling.
Swede-O Thermal supports are a valuable aid in helping rehabilitate injured tissue. Wearing this product provides warmth and heat therapy which make tendons and muscles more pliable and elastic and allows them to become fully extensible and more responsive to therapy and exercise.