The ThermoActive Back Support utilizes a strap that conveniently adjusts in the front, allowing you to easily customize the fit. The compression pump helps to secure the gel pack to your lower back, providing a deep, high quality cold or hot treatment. The compression also provides anatomical support to your lower back, which increases comfort and provides additional lower back pain relief.
ThermoActive Hot Cold Compression Back Support Features:
- Can be used with or without the gel pack and compression
- Without the gel pack and compression it is a traditional back support
- Customizable fit with convenient, adjustable front strap and included extension straps
- Compression supports lower back and provides additional pain relief
- Precise fitting provides deep tissue treatment
- Patented, removable gel pack can be used for either cold or hot therapy
- Offers faster recovery
- Lightweight and portable
- Latex free
- Washable and reusable
- No electricity needed for compression
- Less down time means more patients can be seen
- Ideal for use at home or in clincal settings
Additional Use: The Back Support can be used without the gel pack as a traditional anatomical lumbar support. This can be used during regular activities, like walking, to provide support and targeted relief.
Indications: Lumbar injuries and strains, Thoracic injuries and strains, Post-Surgical recovery, back muscle soreness and spasms, Sciatica, SI Joint pain, arthritis.
Item No.: 6037 (Package includes: Anatomical Wrap, Gel Pack, Removable Hand Pump).